trazy.com

31 October 2012

Of Travelling

So my next beach vacation is near-yet-so-far the corner, but luckily there will be a short visit to Universal Studio in Singapore later next week, after the girlfriend's wedding.

And then, I have this sudden plan to Korea (again) with this crazy girl who already bought her KL -> Incheon ticket and then told me that she doesn't want to come back to malaysia (padahal sebenarnya sebab takde tiket balik yang ada sale kot? ke sebab we actually takde proper plan of what we gonna do there so beli je tiket pergi dulu. just secure the date later. ok whatever). it's still a long time to go until then. lolz.

So I'm quite worried right now. Because I actually have a bigger travel plan next year with the beloved mom.
Tapi di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan la kan. i just need to think and work harder on that. See the rezeki and I leave everything up to Him. yosh!

Tapi dalam kerisauan ni, boleh lagi dah fikir mana nak pergi for the next next year and I don't know why, but I'm just falling in love with this place when I first saw the pictures posted by someone that I follow in instagram about this place.

It's Utah in USA. 

Some more i think I already have the partner in crime who's willing to go there with me, lalu I get more excited even though this will only come true in the next 2 or 3 years... or maybe longer. T.T

And then, she tweeted me this:


-Havasu Falls, Grand Canyon; Utah-

Grand Canyon is one of the attractions in Utah.
And please tell me if I shouldn't go there after seeing this pic >.<

But travelling to Utah is quite challenging so we thought if it's really..i mean really really challenging, maybe we can just go to New York instead. 
Eh?




Ouh talking about travelling or melancong, I remember last time, there was a facebook friend posting something like "daripada membazir duit pergi melancong tu baik pergi makkah je"

well, it's not that I dont agree with that, but if only he open up his mind, he should know that travelling is one of the things yang sangat digalakkan dalam Islam (of course it depends on where u go and what u do in the travel) sebab it just one of the way for you to realize  how Mighty God is to be able to create such a wonderful places on earth.


Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation. Indeed Allah , over all things, is competent." - [29:20]


ah ok. itu saja. saya berhenti sekarang ok.

1 comment:

Ads Inside Post