trazy.com

26 June 2013

1919 Restaurant

this is a very late update about the dinner i had at this restaurant.
I guess I would never heard about this restaurant if my colleagues didn't brought me here.

It's located at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, which is a walking distance from KLCC.




The dishes there are quite delicious!



winged bean and squid, cooked with some kind of minted sauce?
oh, this is not my favorite though. The taste was quite weird for me.




Fried Eggplant.
recommended!




chicken i-can't-remember-what-it-was.
but the taste's quite good.




Sizzling Black Pepper Venison (rusa)
that was honestly my first time eating venison and to my surprise, i love it!
also recommended!




Salted Egg Chicken.
this one reserved the thumbs up.




this is a 'Special 1919 Tofu' / Homemade Tofu
quite interesting. you know why?




it was stuffing with shrimps and veggies!
recommended!

there price was reasonable.
not too cheap i would say, but it's totally fair to compare with it's quality.





1919 Restaurant
Address: 15A, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 KL, 50450 
Phone:03-2161 9919

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post